A B O U T M E
Cinematographer. Filmmaker. Storyteller.
Brandon David Hyde is a 36 year old cinematographer specializing in narrative storytelling and compelling visuals. From a youthful age, he was always fascinated by art, color and storytelling. As a young adult in 2007, he found cinematography and never looked back. A little more than a decade later, he has shot 7 feature films, over 100 short films and countless commercials.
He lives in Florida with his wife, Sophia, and 2 children, Eleanora and Liam.
Facts About Brandon
- Brandon was born on Christmas Day on 1984 in Brandon, FL
- He moved to Knoxville, TN area when he was 5
- He is the oldest of 4 siblings
- He met Sophia when they were 20 and 18.
- They were married in 2007.
- Interned at Action Audio Visual in Burbank, CA
- Has shot 7 feature length films
- Loves baseball, football, video games, movies and TV shows
- His favorite movie is The Matrix.
- His favorite TV show is Dark.